Monday 19 February 2007

Update

I probably should've posted some screenshots of my game running, I haven't got the time to do it. Perhaps tomorrow if I'm lucky.

Right now my game status is the following:
The game now has a loading screen where it loads the gfx and map data. In then turns into a map info screen which I haven't implemented fully yet. (it only displays some text which isn't working correctly at this moment). After the info screen it starts the game. However right now it only display the map with units and buildings on it. You can scroll around the map, and if you hold the mouse over a unit, it's strength(health), attack and defence points are shown in a graphical matter. You'll understand it better when I post some screenies :P

Unfortunately I probably won't get much done on the game the next couple of days. Tomorrow I'm gonna star in a big Danish children movie called Karlas Kabale (or something like that):D
Ok, not really. In one scene of the movie, the settings take place in some market around Christmas Time where the Salvation Army Brass Band is playing in the background. I'm plaing in that band. We're problably not gonna be shown more than 5 seconds at most, and you will for sure not be able to see me in it. Well, at least I get to waste some of my time :P Besides that, the university is again taking much of my time. Perhaps I should just drop out of it :?

Anyway, take care :D

No comments:

Post a Comment