Wednesday 14 February 2007

Screenshots!!!

of my editor ;)

As promised I'm now posting two screenshots of my editor in action. It's not really a pretty editor but it gets the work done. However it turns out it takes quite some time to build a map. Not because the editor is slow, but because the way I designed the editor might not have been the brightest. Well nothing I can do about that (well actually there is. I could ofcourse just build a new editor with at better design, but I really don't wanna do that - it'll take to much time)

Enjoy the two fantastic screenshots of my editor :P


Don't worry if the tiles doesn't seem to 'connect' perfect. I'm using some free tiles temporary (though I may end up using them in the final product if I can't find someone to help making gfx for me), and I had to resize them and put them all in one single image. Somewhere under that progress the tiles got screewed up. Well, what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment