Monday 11 June 2007

I'm Alive

Well I haven't been active for like a month or two and I have no excuse besides me being lazy ;(
The PGD compo is over and it didn't go well. Real Life killed my game. :(
The scores hasn't been published yet, but I'll be surprised if I don't end last or at least in way down in the bottom of the list. My game isn't playable. You can hardly call it a game at all, but it doesn't matter anymore. I'm going to start on a new game much more exciting. It's a remake of an old classic, but I'm not gonna tell which one at this time.
It may take af couple of weeks before I get started. I'll have to finish my exams in the next few weeks, but the I have a complete summer vacation to program in :)

It seems I don't have anymore to say. I just had to write something in this blog since I was beginning to feel guilty. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment